Delf B2 Exam Preparation Course
The DELF B2, or Diplôme d’études en langue française, is an official language test and certification recognized by Francophone universities, schools, and institutions
The DELF B2 allows people to gain a recognized certification for their French language competence
This proficiency exam is aimed at students who are planning to study abroad in France or in other Francophone countries
Why would I need a DELF certification?
A DELF B2 diploma is essential if you are applying for a French university programme. B1 and B2 are also the levels that French workplaces normally require.
Caroline’s DELF online course focuses on the B2 level and will help you to achieve the following as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference.
At the B2 level, you should be able to:
- Understand the main ideas of a complex written document
- Communicate with a degree of fluency and spontaneity without too much strain.
- Produce detailed text on a wide range of subjects
- Explain his point of view on a current issue by giving advantages and disadvantages
What is the DELF B2 Exam like?
The diploma tests all four language skill areas: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Listening: answer a list of questions about two audio recordings.
- Reading: answer a list of questions about two written documents.
- Writing: express a personal opinion by giving arguments (contribution to a debate, a formal letter, a critical article).
- Speaking: present and defend a point of view after having read a short document on a controversial topic.
How to prepare for DELF B2?
Caroline can help you prepare the DELF B2 exam. She has a range of learning resources to help you study and guide you through the exam in general.
Her online DELF B2 preparation course gives you access to activities to develop your language skills, practice exam questions to fine-tune those exam skills, a timed test practice to experience real exam conditions, and the ability to track your progress throughout this journey, along with vocabulary and grammar study sheets.
Caroline also provides you with relevant information about the DELF, help, and personalized advice to support your learning and motivation.
What are the benefits of taking a DELF B2 online course?
- Study at your own pace, when and where you want
- Receive the detailed feedback of a certified, experienced, and native French teacher
- Meet all the requirements for studying at a French university
- Improve your academic and employment prospects
- Prepare yourself for travelling or living abroad
- Receive an official language diploma recognized by the French Ministry of Education
At what level do I need to take the DELF B2 Exam Preparation?
Caroline’s DELF B2 Preparation Online or in Paris is available for people who already have completed the B1 level. If you don’t have a B1 yet, you can follow her other French classes online or in Paris. Intensive French lessons via Skype or in person, for instance, can help you enhance your French communication skills!
The DELF online classes give you the opportunity not only to practice in real exam conditions, but also to receive personalized feedback and support to successfully pass the exam.
The DELF training online can be organized all year round, at your preferred dates and times, but we recommend a comprehensive program of 20 hours of exam preparation for DELF B2, including a 4-hour mock examination.
Prepare the DELF B2 exam with Caroline and boost your score!
The Delf B2 exam preparation course online for DELF B2 allows you to:
- Have one-to-one contact and support online with a dedicated French teacher
- Get a personalized study plan to help you progress faster
- Receive weekly feedback from your teacher
- Practice intensively by doing exercises and several mock examinations or sample tests throughout the course
- Get correction work and individualized advice for the exam from an experienced online French tutor