Advanced French Course in Paris to Achieve Excellent Results
Are you a high level French learner looking for a new way to study? Discover our advanced French lessons in Paris
Be ready to speak French fluently and assertively thanks to flexible learning & expert teaching
Who is the advanced French language course for?
The advanced French classes online are aimed at students with a general interest in French with a high degree of fluency and accuracy in the language.
What are the objectives?
The objectives of this advanced French course are to perfect your existing language skills and to achieve the equivalent of the B2 level or C1 level of the Common European Framework for Languages.
These advanced French course in Paris (or online) will also help you prepare you for DELF B2, DALF C1 and DALF C2, which are official French language exams for non-native speakers. They assess general language skills, such as listening, reading, speaking and writing (in a communicative way). DELF B2 and DALF C1 are the exams that are the most requested by French universities.
By the end of the advanced French lessons in Paris, you will:
- Understand a range of spoken and written discourses in different styles: factual, journalistic and non-specialist or technical with ease
- Express yourself orally and in written form using a range of accurate vocabulary and appropriate register, mastering advanced French grammar structures, and stating an opinion with confidence
- Refine your cultural competence by accessing political, historical and cultural information from a variety of sources
- Be ready for the DELF B2 or the DALF C1 exams
How is the advanced French class in Paris taught?
- A communicative approach is used. You’ll work on all four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) and practice advanced French conversation.
- Advanced French students engage in interactive language activities, according to a syllabus based on systematic grammatical progression.
- Throughout the advanced French course in Paris, students will also be offered guidance in self-study and be set optional homework tasks.
Course outline of the advanced French lessons in Paris
Contemporary culture, current political, economic and social developments, French cinema and music, art and literature, the French-speaking media
- Talking about current affairs
- Expressing opinions
- Debating / using debating techniques
- Making oral presentations
Consolidation of grammar structures according to the student’s needs, for example:
- Use of indicative and subjunctive modes
- Advanced uses of the past tenses
- Use of prepositions
- Idioms, expressions and proverbial expressions
- Direct and indirect speech
Free Extra learning resources for your advanced French lessons in Paris
Caroline, your private French teacher, will supply a variety of free, additional learning materials which concern advanced French language learners, both tailor-made and taken from other sources (press articles, grammar books, podcasts and videos) to encourage advanced French conversation and debate.
Find out what students say about Caroline’s advanced French language course in Paris and online!