Caroline offers a supportive environment where students can improve their oral comprehension and speaking skills
These French conversation classes are led by an experienced instructor who is passionate about language teaching
Caroline creates a welcoming and inclusive learning environment where students feel comfortable practicing their French
With dynamic French conversation classes, you’ll get extensive practice in Paris in a friendly and professional setting. You’ll be given the opportunity to greatly improve your pronunciation, recreate authentic exchanges, and take part in discussions around specific themes that interest you
French conversation classes in Paris or online are ideal for those who already have a good grasp on the basics of the French language and want to improve their speaking skills, as well as to work on certain aspects such as grammar, conjugation, vocabulary and pronunciation. They are available at the intermediate and advanced levels.
Caroline is a native French speaker, and she has been offering comprehensive private lessons and tutoring with an amazing success for over 12 years.
From day one, her students notice the improvement in their abilities and overall comprehension.
Each student has a unique learning style, and it’s Caroline’s duty to find out what that is and to adapt her lessons accordingly.
With engaging conversation French lessons, you’ll become an expert speaker
Learning outcomes of the French Conversation Classes in Paris
- be exposed to a variety of French idioms and vocabulary words, and learn how to use them in real-life contexts
- pronounce the words correctly with personalized French phonetic exercises
- use the appropriate syntax and grammar structures in sentences and questions
- conduct fluent French conversations related to your immediate needs, personal interests, and familiar topics
- create dialogues in French on various topics
- discuss information presented in videos and short readings
- compare and contrast customs and cultural differences
A passionate tutor, Caroline has been teaching French conversation courses with an amazing success for 15 years
Many of Caroline’s previous students have praised her enthusiasm, expertise, and ability to tailor the class to their needs and interests.
“I have really enjoyed my conversational French lessons in Paris with Caroline. The subjects always vary and we discuss many topics, which pushes me to figure out the best way to express myself even though I might not have the particular vocabulary for the subject at hand. I feel that she has really helped me gain more confidence in my French conversational abilities because we had real conversations.” Marissa.
My vocabulary has improved dramatically, and I am more confident in expressing myself in spoken French. Caroline is easy to talk to and I never feel uncomfortable in trying to come up with something to say. She makes our talks have a natural flow and supplies new words and phrases in a way that seems to be part of the discussion to help me when I get stuck. Kathryn.
Benefits of Caroline’s French conversation classes
- The French conversational classes in Paris or online are conducted entirely in French.
- The French speaking courses are led by a native speaker and qualified tutor, fully committed to your learning and progress. You will get extensive French conversation practice and feedback on your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
- Caroline tailors her French conversation course in Paris or online to suit your needs, level, and objectives. She is also open to questions or suggestions from her students.
- Choose between intermediate and advanced French conversation lessons.
- Having intensive or regular French conversation practice in Paris is a great learning experience and gives you the skills and confidence to engage in communication.
Join our community of language learners and improve your French conversation skills today!
The course is 100% spoken and Caroline will make some notes for you. What you get is :
- two hours of conversation practice online or in Paris
- on a wide range of subjects chosen by you or your native-French speaking teacher
- correction of mistakes and explanations when necessary
- vocabulary with useful French expressions
- some insights into the French cultural codes and constructive feedback to avoid making mistakes in social situations.
Interested in French Conversation Practice in Paris?
Contact Caroline now to book your spot in her next class!