French Lessons on Skype and Courses in Paris
With one-on-one attention, each class is tailored to your needs and goals
Thanks to online French lessons on Skype or in Paris by a native speaker and certified teacher, develop spontaneous speaking. Build strong grammar. Improve your pronunciation and vocabulary skills. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced French speaker, take your French to the next level!
RATES FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS – PRIVATE FRENCH LESSONS ON SKYPE & IN PARIS – 2021
1 Lesson: 50€ – Price include all charges, class materials and lesson preparation
10 Lessons (prepaid): 450€ – Buy 9 lessons, get the 10th free!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Prices include all class materials and careful preparation by a certified French teacher and native speaker who is fully committed to your learning and progress. The lessons are structured and engaging to help you retain key competencies: comprehension, expression, vocabulary building, pronunciation, etc.
- One lesson lasts 45 minutes. We recommend a minimum of 2 lessons (= 1.5 hours) per appointment so that learners have a good exposure to the language and culture, with enough opportunities to practice their French speaking skills, comfortably interact, and ask questions.
- Benefit from private French classes online or in Paris, taught in a friendly and professional atmosphere to facilitate your learning.
- You can choose your preferred days and times for the French lessons.
Classes usually take place between Monday and Friday, 10am-6pm, Central European Time Zone, with online French lessons on Skype or in Paris, France. But due to the pandemic, the lessons are now 100% online. We will resume face-to-face or in-person classes as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Buy 9 lessons, get the 10th free if you purchase a package of 10 lessons (prepaid), which remains valid for 8 weeks from the date of issue.
- All fees must be paid in full and no later than 48 hours before classes begin to guarantee the teacher’s availability and the reservation.
- Should you need additional information, contact Caroline or check the list of frequently asked questions (FAQ).