Skype French Lessons and Courses in Paris
With one-on-one attention, each class is tailored to your needs and goals
Develop spontaneous speaking and build strong grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary skills with online French lessons on Skype or in Paris by a native speaker and certified teacher
RATES FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS – FRENCH CLASSES ONLINE VIA SKYPE & IN PARIS – 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Prices include all class materials and careful preparation by a certified French teacher and native speaker who is fully committed to your learning and progress. The lessons are structured and engaging to help you retain key competencies: comprehension, expression, vocabulary building, pronunciation, etc.
- One lesson lasts 45 minutes. A minimum of 2 lessons (ie. 1.5 hours) per appointment is recommended so that learners have a good exposure to the language and culture, with enough opportunities to practice their French speaking skills, comfortably interact, and ask questions.
- You can choose your preferred days and times for the French lessons. Classes are scheduled between Monday and Friday, 10am – 6pm – Central European Time Zone, with French lessons online via Skype or in Paris, France.
- Buy 9 lessons, get the 10th free if you purchase a package of 10 lessons (prepaid), which remains valid for 8 weeks from the date of issue.
- All fees must be paid in full before classes begin – no later than 48 hours – to guarantee the teacher’s availability and the reservation.
- Should you need additional information, check the list of frequently asked questions (FAQ).