French Classes Online and in Paris
Develop spontaneous speaking and build strong grammar and vocabulary skills
You don’t have to be shy about speaking the French language. You know more than you think you do. And Caroline makes learning a positive and enjoyable experience!
RATES FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS – FRENCH CLASSES ONLINE & IN PERSON – 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Classes are prepared and given by a qualified and native French teacher, fully committed to your learning.
- Caroline is based in Paris but she teaches students from all over the world. Her French courses are organized either online via Skype or in Paris, depending on the choice of the learner.
- Classes are scheduled between Monday and Friday, 10 am – 6 pm (Central European Time Zone).
- One lesson lasts 45 minutes. The duration of each class or session is as per your preference. It can be 1.5 hours, 2.15 hours, or 3 hours.
- You can choose how many times per week you have the lessons. You can choose your preferred days and times for the classes as well.
- A minimum of 2 lessons (1.5 hours) per appointment is recommended so that learners have some exposure to the French language and culture, along with enough opportunities to practice their speaking skills, comfortably interact, and ask questions.
- Prices include all class materials and careful preparation by your French teacher according to your objectives, preferred learning style, and schedule.
- Lesson packages are available. Get a 10% discount if you purchase a lesson package of 10 lessons (or more), which is valid for 8 weeks from the date of issue.
- All fees must be paid in full before classes begin. For lesson packages, a one-time upfront payment is required.
- If you need to reschedule a class, please contact Caroline at least 48 hours in advance (2 business days, Monday-Friday) to avoid being charged at the regular rate.
- Should you need additional information, check the list of frequently asked questions (FAQ).