Learn French for Corporate Settings with a Skilled and Enthusiastic French Teacher
Gain confidence in speaking while learning at your own pace, and study the French that you use immediately in your work environment
The corporate French classes are for professionals who want to learn French and to achieve the best results in just a short amount of time
Practical reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension skills will be developed toward the use of French for business purposes. Emphasis will be placed on oral and written communication in simulated business situations.
These online business French classes for professionals will help the learners express themselves with fluency and accuracy with their French-speaking clients and colleagues.
- to take part in corporate discussions
- to hold formal and informal conversations with your business partners and colleagues
- to deliver an oral presentation, a speech
- to conduct business meetings and negotiations
- to talk with confidence on the telephone
- to write accurate and informative reports, letters, emails in the French language
- to prepare for a job interview
- to learn the specialized language and vocabulary related to a specific work domain (eg. engineering, healthcare, banking, marketing, tourism, etc).
- to build rapport and strengthen relationships with French-speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the French language and culture
The online corporate French classes for professionals cover:
- interactive and dynamic oral practice to encourage the expression of ideas and opinions, incorporating new vocabulary and idioms, as well as manipulating sophisticated and complex grammar structures
- comprehension exercises to help the learners acquire a comfortable understanding of a written professional document or a spoken presentation.
- role-plays to practice various business scenarios, including presentations, negotiations, telephone conversations, and professional meetings conducted into French.
- review of the grammar points needing attention to develop accuracy in the use of the language.
What Students Say
I have gone to Caroline two or three times (separately) for an intensive French course before taking on work assignments in Francophone Africa. She is an amazing teacher. Each time, I would have four hours of French per day for about a week. She varied the activities and had done a lot of preparation to ensure the classes were tailored to what I needed to be successful in my work. This included preparing spoken, written and listening exercises with varying accents and with new vocabulary. Not only did I learn a lot, but also I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons. She has a very encouraging style which made me comfortable practicing and learning. I highly recommend her as a French tutor whether it is for a refresher course or you are just starting out. Summer.
The online business French classes were well planned, well paced, and delivered extremely well. They gave me the ability to communicate effectively and with greater confidence in the French language. The lessons were practical and focused on communication, business French vocabulary, and grammar. I appreciated the fact that Caroline included some topics that are relevant for my professional life, such as money, negotiations, contracts, and banking. All that I have learned helps me greatly in my everyday work. Keith