Intensive French Course in Paris:
Fast Results and Progress Guaranteed
Our Most Popular Course to Quickly Perfect your French
Intensive French Classes in Paris are A Fabulous Way to Quickly Improve your French
Caroline’s intensive French lessons in Paris or online are for adults who would like to improve accuracy and fluency in their speaking. You will also gain confidence by practicing your language skills in a one-on-one setting.
Whether you are a student, a professional or a traveler on a trip to Paris, enjoy private one-to-one French classes, taught in-person or online, that focus on your personalized learning goals with the help of an experienced tutor.
These intensive French lessons are held at your home or office in Paris, or online via Skype. They follow a specialized curriculum designed to fit your unique learning style and help you reach your goals in just a short amount of time.
Objectives of the Intensive French Course in Paris
- Develop and improve your capacity to communicate with native speakers in spoken and written French in daily life or in professional situations
- Prepare yourself effectively to sit an examination in French, a job interview or a new position that needs interaction with French-speaking colleagues or clients
- Have a better understanding of the social and cultural codes and learn how to communicate clearly and efficiently in different contexts.
- This French language course in Paris or online helps learners reach the A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2 levels of the European Reference Framework for Languages.
Intensive French Course in Paris with a Focus on Communication and Social Interaction
The French Intensive Course in Paris includes between 10 and 20 lessons per week (ie. between 7.5 hours and 15 hours depending on your needs). Classes take place either in the morning or in the afternoon, as per the student’s preference and availability. You can study the language intensively with our one month or one week French course in Paris, France.
These intensive French classes in Paris and online are the best way to make the most of your stay in Paris. Combine daily French lessons with some time off to explore the city!
With an intense French course in Paris or on Skype, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your language skills. You’ll use them in context, by speaking French with fluency and accuracy, under the supervision of a professional and enthusiastic teacher.
The intensive French course put the emphasis on communication while also dealing with other aspects of the French language, such as grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
The French Intensive Course in Paris or Online Includes
- conversation, role-plays, debates and discussion of contemporary news articles
- written comprehension tasks based on authentic texts
- vocabulary development
- grammar and syntax
- review of pronunciation rules and French phonetic exercises
- writing practice in specific communication situations
- DALF, DELF and TCF exam preparation
- any area of study according to your interests, needs, and objectives.
Study French Intensively with an Expert Teacher in Paris
Caroline, a professional French tutor with a Ph.D in Linguistics and 12 years of teaching experience.
She has designed and implemented programs both in France and internationally, ranging from study abroad, enrichment activities, summer programs, online learning, and continued education. She has also worked with several companies and organizations, including the UNESCO, the Canadian Embassy in France, the OCDE, the U.S. Peace Corps, the World Bank, Doctors Without Borders (MSF), the Institut français, and Google France.
Combining her French language coaching skills, knowledge, and resources she has developed from working in the field of education, Caroline founded The French Class, Paris in 2012. She helps her clients of all ages and language backgrounds plan learning experiences that are aligned with their unique strengths, passions, and goals. To help them build in their confidence and communication skills, she gives them constructive feedback and personalized advice so they can perform to the best of their ability.