Intensive French Course in Paris & Online
Give your French a boost. Learn intensively, wherever you want
Our intensive French course in Paris is designed for adults and young adults who would like to improve accuracy and fluency, and gain confidence by practicing key language skills in a one-on-one setting.
Whether you are a student, a professional or a traveler on a trip to Paris, enjoy individualized face-to-face or online French lessons with a focus on your personalized learning objective.
These intensive French classes are held at your home or office in Paris, or online via Skype. They follow a specialized curriculum designed to fit your unique learning style and to help you reach your goals in just a short amount of time.
- Develop and improve your capacity to communicate with native speakers in spoken and written French in daily life or in professional situations
- Prepare yourself effectively to sit an examination in French, a job interview or a new position that needs interaction with French-speaking colleagues or clients
- Have a better understanding of the social and cultural codes and learn how to communicate clearly and efficiently in different contexts.
Our Intensive French Program
The intensive French training includes 20 lessons per week (15 hours), which are held either in the morning or in the afternoon, as per the student’s preference and availability.
The intensive French language course is the best way to make the most of your stay in Paris. Combine daily French lessons with some time off to explore the city!
In one-on-one French classes online or in Paris, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your language skills and use them in context, by speaking French with fluency and accuracy, under the supervision of a skilled and enthusiastic native French teacher.
The intensive French course puts the emphasis on communication while also dealing with other aspects of the French language, such as grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
The Intensive French Course Includes:
- conversation, role-plays, debates and discussion of contemporary news articles
- written comprehension
- vocabulary development
- grammar and syntax
- review of pronunciation and French phonetic exercises
- writing practice in specific communication situations
- DALF and DELF exam preparation
- any area of study according to your interests, needs, and objectives
Caroline, your private French tutor, loves working with students to help them build in their confidence and communication skills, giving them constructive feedback, personalized advice and strong support to help them perform to the very best of their ability. Let an experienced and passionate French teacher guide you through your journey!