FRENCH CLASSES FOR CHILDREN IN PARIS
It is never too early to start learning French!
Through Caroline’s French lessons for children in Paris, pupils are given the opportunity to be immersed in French and to benefit from a variety of learning activities from as early as the age of 3 until the age of 14. Caroline’s teaching method respects children’s learning according to their age, level, interests and motivations.
Learn French during the school holidays!
Children get to be exposed to French and have fun whilst learning the basics every day for a week. Using arts-and-crafts through her interactive and small-sized private French lessons for children in Paris, Caroline, your personal French teacher in Paris, introduces new vocabulary, reinforced daily through further games and fun activities.
- Caroline’s French lessons for children aged 6-14 will introduce your child to the French language through games, stories and various activities.
- Caroline’s French lessons for children aged 6-14 will give your children the opportunity to speak French as much as possible, so as to expand their vocabulary and extend their language skills to include reading and writing in French. Small class size (maximum 12 pupils) ensures that each child receives maximum individual attention. Caroline’s French classes for children in Paris are conducted entirely in French: her communicative approach ensures that every child is given ample opportunity to actually speak and practice French.
Through French textbooks for children as well as lively and stimulating activities (role-plays, mimes, songs, arts and crafts, board games and team projects) suited to the different age groups, children build up a broad and lasting knowledge of the French language. The teacher is a native French speaker and experienced in working with children.
Pupil achievements through Caroline’s French courses for children in Paris
• Learnt the core French vocabulary, recognised and imitated its written form
• Expressed themselves in short sentences and responded to questions
• Been introduced to some French grammar in a fun way
• Developed confidence and the social skills to work in groups, in short conversations
Contact Caroline today to schedule your next French classes for children in Paris!