Online French Lessons Via Skype
Through online French classes, you will discover the pleasure to communicate in French!
Caroline’s online French lessons via Skype are available anytime to help you speak French with confidence
These classes are taught at beginner, intermediate and advanced level. Benefit from Caroline’s expertise as an online French tutor and learn French at your own pace.
As a native French tutor with ten years of experience, Caroline has taught thousands of international learners.
Her Skype French lessons are designed to prepare students for French exams such as the DELF and DALF examinations.
Caroline also specializes in teaching business French to professionals and academic French to students and researchers.
Her online French classes are conducted via Skype so that you can be taught wherever you are in the world, in the comfort of your home or office. It is easy and convenient! You only need to have a Skype account or to download the software. Then, you can interact very easily with your French teacher in real time.
Want to learn French via Skype? Contact Caroline now!
How do the online French lessons via Skype work?
At the beginning of the first lesson, you discuss your needs and goals with your online French teacher using the Skype video call function. The teacher assesses your current level of French according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. During this first interview, you are welcome to explain to the teacher what your goals and specific needs are.
For example, you may have to prepare for a professional interview for a position in a francophone country, you may be relocating to France because you have found a job there, or you only want to learn french with pleasure and conviviality.
Then, your online French teacher will explain the methods needed to achieve those goals and she will ask you questions to better understand your background and experience of the French language and your learning profile. Thus, she will offer you a curriculum that matches your needs and expectations.
Once you and your teacher have agreed on the goals and curriculum, you can book exactly the number of online French lessons that you want and agree on a schedule. Lesson packages are also available at a discounted rate.
An invoice will be sent to you for the number of lessons you have booked and you will be able to pay by bank transfer before starting the first lesson.
The online French lessons via Skype are available at the following dates and times (Central European Time):
8am – 6pm Monday – Friday
Including holidays and bank holidays
10 benefits of taking online French lessons via Skype with a qualified teacher
01. Comfort of your home/office and flexibility
02. An effective way to take French lessons. No time and money are wasted.
03. Personalized one-on-one lessons to meet your specific goals
04. Reinforce your confidence in your speaking abilities and pronunciation
05. Benefit from detailed explanations and get answers to all of your questions about any aspect of the French language
06. Define your priorities so that you can quickly achieve your goals
07. Quickly identify your weaknesses and have your mistakes corrected by a native tutor
08. Apply efficient learning strategies to achieve your goals
09. Take your French to the next level
10. Learn about interesting aspects of French culture, discuss similarities and differences between your culture and your teacher’s and gain access to relevant content.