A Personalized Business French Course in Paris
Make French your Business
Caroline’s business French course in Paris is tailor-made to help executives, business travelers, and professionals in a wide range of fields (banking, industry, information technology, sales and marketing, etc.) enhance quickly their knowledge of the language for business purposes. It is aimed at students with French intermediate (B1) and Mastery (C2) levels.
Get more confidence in your communication skills
The business French course in Paris can help you prepare for an important presentation or meeting, conduct interviews or handle negotiations, improve your communication skills with French colleagues or clients (writing emails or reports, making a presentation, etc.) and prepare for official French language exams related to business, such as the Diploma of Professional French of the Chamber of Commerce.
Become familiar with the French work culture
Learning business French in Paris, for professional purposes, will not only help you to get a job in France, but it will also help you flourish within your role and fit into a new company. The business French course in Paris is structured, personalized to your needs and objectives, and is adapted to develop technical vocabulary relevant to your professional field.
Use your individual right to training to learn business French in Paris
The DIF (Individual Right to Training, or Droit individuel à la Formation) was created by the French public authorities seeking to democratize the right to adult education and provide the employees of each company with equal access to professional training. All company employees in the private sector, who are already employed for more than one year in their company, have a claim on the DIF for a period of 20 hours (Code du travail, articles: L6323-1 – L6323-21) and can benefit from this right to finance their French course for professionals in Paris. The DIF can be conveyed for a 6 years time maximum. On expiry of this period of time there is a claim on 120 hours along with costs for the education. The employees have to be informed about their individual saved hours yearly.
Who can benefit from the individual right to training?
- Employees with permanent term contracts with at least 1 year of employment.
- Employees with fixed term contracts with at least 4 years of employment.
(employees in apprenticeship or with a professional training contract are therefore excluded).
How to obtain the individual right to training?
It is up to you to take the initiative, with the agreement of your employer, to ask for a business French course in Paris.
- Contact your Human Resources Department or a responsible person for Further Education in your company.
- Ask how many DIF-hours you can have for your Business French course in Paris.
- Write down the contact details of your personnel department and transfer them to Caroline.
- We are going to meet you to take a test (and interview) to analyse your French language skills and to offer you a French course for professionals in Paris that matches your needs and work schedule. We will send a cost estimate and the program of your professional French course in Paris.